Részletek az EFLM Elnökének alábbi levelében:
Dear National Society President and National Representative,
We are pleased to inform you that EFLM has established the EFLM Academy.
This is a package of professional benefits for individual members. The aims of EFLM Academy are:
1. To provide a web domain comprising an information and communication platform;
2. To support education, training and continuous professional development of laboratory medicine practitioners;
3. To raise the profile of EFLM.
EFLM Academy will be officially launched on January 1st 2020. With this date, all benefits of the EFLM Academy shall become active for all its members.
Who can be a member of EFLM Academy?
All members of the EFLM National Societies are eligible for membership in the EFLM Academy. Members who also meet the requirements for “European Specialists in Laboratory Medicine” will, by joining the EFLM Academy, automatically be enrolled into the EFLM Register (without any additional cost). From January 1st 2020, joining the EFLM Register will only be possible through applying to the EFLM Academy.
What are the benefits of EFLM Academy members?
The benefits of membership in the EFLM Academy are listed below:
- Free on-line subscription to CCLM, the official EFLM journal;
- Unlimited access to all documents (laboratory standards) of the CLSI (Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute) database;
- Regular e-mail notifications of all EFLM activities, programmes and opportunities;
- Eligibility to apply for EFLM travel grants* (subordinated to application’s criteria of each specific EFLM initiative)
- Reduced registration fee to all EFLM conferences and courses**
- Free access to EFLM webinars*
How can I become a member of the EFLM Academy?
EFLM encourages its National Societies to establish automatic block enrollment of all its members into the EFLM Academy. If the National Society does not support block enrollment, individual members of the EFLM National Societies can apply directly at the EFLM Academy through the dedicated on-line subscription service in the EFLM website. The annual fee is 15 Euros to be paid by December 31st, for the forthcoming year to receive the benefits listed above.
We hope that you will consider the EFLM Academy an opportunity interesting for your members and we ask you to announce this benefit package to your members in a timely manner to allow sufficient time to already join the EFLM Academy at the start in 2020.
I stay at your disposal in case you have some questions and concerns.
* Please note that starting with January 1st, those who are not members of the EFLM Academy will not have the access to EFLM webinars and will not have the opportunity to apply for EFLM Travel grants.
** This applies to: EFLM Preanalytical conferences, EFLM Strategic Conferences, CELME Symposium, but does not apply to congresses/conferences organized in collaboration with other organizations, such as EuroMedLab.