The next IFCC webinar: "Quality management of medical test results during the pandemic" will be held on 29 Sept, 2021.
IFCC is involved since the beginning in fighting against the COVID-19 pandemic by various means, including webinars for training and education of laboratory professionals.
Laboratory specialists from around the world are involved in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic, some of the main challenges remaining the limited testing capacity for SARS-CoV-2, the professional training of specialists and maintaining the quality control during diagnosis, standardisation, prognostic and therapeutic monitorization of patients with COVID-19.
The Webinar will consist of three talks (20 minutes each) and will be followed by the panel discussion. Registrants will be able to ask questions to the presenters.
Chair: Dr. Constanta Popa
- "Increasing the testing capacity for SARS-CoV-2 molecular detection by specimen pooling: a practical guide for diagnostic centers" – Dr. Daniel Cruceriu
- "Specialist role in analytical phase of laboratory diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2” – Dr. Mirela Ahmadi
- "Quality Management - EQC a useful tool for IQC" – Dr. Constanta Popa and Dr. Georgeta Sorescu
Please feel free to share this event in your social media with #IFCCwebinar
- Schedule: 20 min per speaker plus 20 min panel discussion
- Time Zones for 29 September: Live presentations starting at: 7:00 AM EDT - 8:00 AM Buenos Aires- AR; 1:00 PM European Time; 4:30 PM India; 7:00 PM CST-Beijing
Important: Please ensure that you carefully determine the time that the presentation will start in your global time zone. Click here to convert to your time-zone.
- Recorded webinar: available on demand
- Certificate of Participation: available for all registrants